Tony Purler’s Ground ‘N Pound Leg Riding Camps
STRUGGLE against the BEST? Learn legs…LEVEL the playing field! – NEW SUMMER 2018 DATES!!
Tony Purler Camps have a strong reputation within the wrestling world of being able to teach anything to any wrestler!
This is why we have wrestlers from as far away as Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Washington, and Wisconsin who attend Tony Purler’s two-day “Ground N Pound” wrestling clinics. You too can benefit from this instruction, presented by one of the most respected teachers and technicians in the wrestling community.
As with all Tony Purler youth/high school wrestling camps, your son will drill, re-drill, and chain drill a series designed to score. This method of wrestling instruction will help your son LEARN leg riding techniques, not just be SHOWN leg riding! Come master one of the most painful wrestling techniques any wrestler can legally do to an opponent in the sport of wrestling!
Historically, this elite leg riding camp has been a huge success, with many past participants personally contacting Tony to express just how much of an impact this camp has had on their son’s leg riding ability.
This leg riding camp has many repeat customers and champions that come every year to refresh and hone their leg riding skills. Hurry and register soon so you don’t miss out on this outstanding two-day, 10-hour technical leg riding instruction presented by Tony Purler or one of his qualified assistants using his proven “Ground N Pound” leg riding techniques.
- When & Where:
JUNE 6TH-7TH, 2018 – BURLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL – BURLINGTON, KSCAMP CANCELLED
- JUNE 23rd-24th, 2018 – ATHLETIC TRAINING CENTER – JUNCTION CITY, KS directions
- JUNE 27TH-28TH, 2018 – BALDWIN HIGH SCHOOL – BALDWIN CITY, KS directions
- JULY 21ST-22ND, 2018 – TONY’S HOME TRAINING CENTER – HOLT, MO directions
- Who: Wrestlers ages 10-18 (Younger kids? It is up to the parents who may have 8-9 yr olds to make a decision as to whether they feel their son will benefit, be a great and focused training partner, etc. Some eight year olds are ‘well beyond their years’ in focus, but typically these camps are for 10 and up. No 6-7 year-olds.)
- Cost: $130 per athlete; Walk-ins the day of camp: $150 per athlete – PLEASE PRE-REGISTER
- Time: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day (bring your own lunch — short break at 1 p.m. for lunch)
Secure your spot today by registering online and completing the payment process
(Registration without payment does not secure your athlete a spot in the camp)
CLICK HERE FOR TONY PURLER CAMPS ONLINE REGISTRATION